Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saloo

20 UFC Fights that lasted less than 20 Seconds

22 posts in this topic

Imagine paying to watch these fights and after watching the no namers fight for a couple hours paired with a bunch of commercials and stupid advertisements only to watch somebody get knocked the fuck out in 10 seconds.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oliver said:

Imagine paying to watch these fights and after watching the no namers fight for a couple hours paired with a bunch of commercials and stupid advertisements only to watch somebody get knocked the fuck out in 10 seconds.

i stayed up till 6am GMT for a 40 second knockout lol.

0




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Saloo said:

i stayed up till 6am GMT for a 40 second knockout lol.

:/ feelsbadman

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

o...

0




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

glover :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Oliver said:

:/ feelsbadman

 

0




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Saloo said:

i stayed up till 6am GMT for a 40 second knockout lol.

thats why i watch most of the ufc the day after. download/stream it lol

0




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

found this hard to fap to

0




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice rat

0




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

post count

0




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

same

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Revan said:

found this hard to fap to

 

0




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Revan said:

found this hard to fap to

interesting :flow:

0




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zeus said:

post count

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.