Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SLAP

Coronavirus...

Recommended Posts

SLAP

Whats peoples thoughts on coronavirus? 

 

General convo here.

 

for example; 6 minutes ago a 21 year old, no underlying issues/health just died from coronavirus.

 

To start with i wasn't worried. Now i'm curious and paranoid as fuck (probs to much weed) im 24, no health problems or underlying issues but still paro. 

 

thoughts? are us young safe? few are dying but is that just the 1 in a million etc?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xpoza

nobody is safe. we will all get sick and fight for our lifes. some fights will be more challenging than others. stay well my friend. these are dark times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack

what the heck is a coronavirus? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eyup
Posted (edited)

Eventually most of the people will get it, healthy people don't need to worry about it as much as older/ill people though. Live your life, take care of yourself, eat healthy, sleep enough and everything will be fine. No need to make yourself go crazy nd shit... it wont change the reality tbh. 

Edited by Eyup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crvo

i dont go outside atm and if i do i wash hands simple as

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swelly

this whole thing is even worse when you find out we've known about this exact disease for 13 yrs and did nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paisa Man

can't do much, other then normal talked about precautions like washing hands, social distancing etc. But it is pretty worrying the number of younger people who have been dying without any underlying health problems. Might just come down to luck in some cases. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SLAP
9 minutes ago, Paisa Man said:

can't do much, other then normal talked about precautions like washing hands, social distancing etc. But it is pretty worrying the number of younger people who have been dying without any underlying health problems. Might just come down to luck in some cases. 

i hope i dont die as a young man, ill be fuming my 10/10 girlfriend be single shagging about again l000l already warned her i haunt her tho so gg wp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paisa Man
Just now, SLAP said:

i hope i dont die as a young man, ill be fuming my 10/10 girlfriend be single shagging about again l000l already warned her i haunt her tho so gg wp

sometimes shit happens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Furious

residentsleeper

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giggle

4giggle.thumb.png.9ffcf2277da83a6faa6a4a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James

ill fight any man born from his mother

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sparze
Posted (edited)

this picture (of their 7 man spam) has a lot of hidden gems lol yall letting any1 on nowadays lol that kid might have 1 solid return set but at least he's 126 lol this kid is a med level at 125 lol

 

 

EkOJ1Lm.png

Edited by Sparze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elver
1 hour ago, Swelly said:

this whole thing is even worse when you find out we've known about this exact disease for 13 yrs and did nothing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hari

if u dont go outside u wont get corona 👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...